|Crafted by Ann.|
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
For the Styrofoam rounds, get a large size, then a size smaller to glue to the top of the larger one.
1. Wrap both Styrofoam rounds with sheer ribbon in a tan, beige or gold color. Glue the ends of the ribbon to the Styrofoam to secure it.
2. Wrap both Styrofoam rounds with burlap. Glue the ends of the burlap to the Styrofoam to secure it.
3. Now glue the smaller round on top of the large round to create a dimensional wreath.
4. Glue moss in between the two wreaths.
We used blue eggs with white flowers to decorate this wreath. You can choose any egg and flower colors of your choice.
5. Glue eggs to the smaller wreath in the desired areas.
6. Glue flowers in between the two wreaths.
7. Add a few eggs to a nest and glue that nest to the inside center of the smaller wreath.
8. Create a bow with a color coordinating ribbon and glue it to the top of the larger wreath. You can choose to have the ends shorter or longer.
9. Tie a thin ribbon or string on the backside of the wreath to hang.
For more projects, check out our Project Gallery here.