You see one of those ready-to-decorate or unfinished frames and you're wondering, "how will I design it?"
Have you ever thought about using fabric? Fabric comes in a vast variety of colorful designs and would give your frame a unique texture.
|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Measure your fabric to fit your frame and add 2-3 inches on all sides.
- Cut a hole in the fabric of where the picture will be.
- Lay the fabric, print side down, onto a flat surface.
- Place the frame, picture side down, onto the fabric.
- Wrap one side of the fabric onto the back of the frame and staple it. If you do not have a staple gun, you can use a hot glue gun to secure the fabric to the frame.
- Smooth out all wrinkles, and secure the rest of the fabric to the frame.
You can add embellishments to the fabric to enhance or coordinate with the design of the fabric you've chosen.
|Add coordinating embellishments to enhance the design of the fabric.|
|Use fabric markers to custom color the fabric.|
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.