We have shown you how to use Flower Soft to decorate a bird house, but today, we are going to decorate a bird house using river rocks.
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Ready-to-Decorate or Unfinished Bird house
- River Rocks
- Quick Grip Adhesive
- Printed Scrapbooking Paper
- Small Wooden Circle
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Using the paintbrush, apply paint in the desired color(s) to the birdhouse.
2. Set aside to let dry.
3. Trim the paper to cover the roof.
You can either cover it in one style of paper or cut different papers into strips and layer it onto the roof. For this project, Billie Jo staggered two styles of paper strips to cover the roof.
4. Apply adhesive to the roof and adhere the paper.
Billie Jo used a small round magnetic frame we carry in our store accent the opening of the bird house. You can use any shape or item, as desired, to frame the opening.
5. Begin gluing the rocks to the front of the bird house.
6. Once done, glue rocks to the back of the bird house.
7. Set aside to let dry.
For more projects, check out our Project Gallery on our website here.