Missing a sock or two or ten?
This project makes it easy to reunite a matching pair when the missing sock has been discovered!
|Crafted by Joy.|
- Metal Board
- Vinyl Phrase "Department of Missing Socks, No Socks Left Behind"
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Trim the vinyl as needed to fit onto the metal board.
- Apply the vinyl to the metal board.
- Paint the clothespins to the desired colors and designs.
- Set aside to let dry.
- Once dry, glue a magnet to the back side of each clothespin.
- Let dry before using.
When finished, hang in the laundry room or near the washer and dryer.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.