Here is another simple project with a patriotic theme, which would be a fun decoration for a Fourth of July get together.
|Crafted by Debbie.|
- 14" x 14" Canvas
- 1 Sheet of Pebbles Inc. Let Freedom Ring | John Hancock
- Pebbles Inc. Accordion Pennant Stickers
- Ceramcoat Crackle Medium
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be at our Bonney Lake store.
- Using the paintbrush, apply a thick coat of the crackle paint to the entire canvas, including all four sides.
- Let the paint sit until it's halfway dry, then apply the acrylic paint in a color of your choice over it.
- Within a few minutes, you will see the paint crackle.
- Set aside and let it completely dry.
- Glue the paper with the "Pledge of Allegiance..." side up (like in the photo).
- Apply the accordion pennant stickers to the desired areas of the canvas.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.