That is quoted from Advice from a Hummingbird, which is our June Card of the Month!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- 12" x 12" White Frame
- Advice from a Hummingbird Postcard
- 12" x 12" Foam Board
- 1 Sheet K&Company Watercolor Bouquet Blue Flower Garden
- Pink Cardstock
- Double-sided Tape
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the K&Company paper to the foam board.
- Trim the pink cardstock to create a mat for the postcard.
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the card stock.
- Tape the to the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.