Pershette was pondering what she could create with these really cool vinyl Scrabble letters we have. Well, she went above and beyond to create this stunning project, which be perfect for a home or office.
|Crafted by Pershette.|
- 4" x 6" Picture Frames
- Vinyl Scrabble Letters
- Printed Scrapbook Paper
- Acrylic Paint
1. Using the paintbrush, paint the wooden picture frames in paint colors that coordinate with the printed scrapbook paper you have selected for this project.
Pershette used a double-sided wooden frame that has a shadowbox style, which allows it to stand on it's own on a flat surface, for this project.
Using a double-sided picture frame is not necessary unless you wanted to have two different sayings.
2. Once you've painted the frames, set aside to let dry.
3. Trim the papers to fit inside the frames.
4. Apply the vinyl to the glass of each frame to spell out your word.
5. Add coordinating embellishments as you like to the frames.
Pershette trimmed out particular items from the paper she used to embellish onto the frames.
|Paper by Bo Bunny.|
Since a double-sided frame was used for this project, Pershette spelled out "Dream" on one side, and "Hope" on the other.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.