...and give it a touch of glam with diamond trim!
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Ready-to-Decorate Jewelry Box
- Printed Scrapbooking Paper
- Faux Diamond Trim
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Using the paintbrush, apply paint to the entire jewelry box (inside and out).
2. Set aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut the diamond trim.
4. Cut holes in the trim to fit over the knobs.
A strong adhesive, such as Quick Grip or 527 Multi-Purpose Glue is suggested for adhering the diamond trim.
5. Glue the diamond trim to the drawers.
6. Measure and cut printed paper of your choice and glue it to the top, side, and back of the jewelry box.
7. Measure and cut diamond trim to frame the mirror of the inside of the jewelry box.
8. Use the glue to adhere the trim around the mirror.
9. Set aside and let dry completely before using.
This would make a fun craft for girls to create a personalized jewelry box for themselves or as a gift for someone special.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.