That is quoted from Advice from a Garden, our Card of the Month for July.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Shadowbox Frame
- Advice from a Garden
- 1 Sheet of Authentique Carefree "Radiant"
- 1 Red Card Stock
- 1 Brown Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- Wooden Letters
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Radian paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the brown and red card stock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
- Using a sponge, apply paint to the wooden letters with the sponging method (tapping the letters with the sponge to create the textured effect).
- Set aside to let dry.
- Once dry, glue the letters to the bottom of the outside of the frame.
- Let dry completely before displaying.