Create a steampunk necklace or a conversation-starting accessory to complement your outfit using watch parts!
|Crafted by Nancy.|
- Watch Parts
- Bezel Pendant
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
|We sell small containers of watch parts in our Beads Department.|
1. Lay out or have an idea of the design on how you want the watch parts to look on the bezel.
You can use anything that will contain the watch parts, such as a bezel pendant, bottle cap, and even a shell of a pocket watch.
2. Apply a small amount of Glossy Accents onto the surface of the bezel or the item you're using to glue the watch parts on.
3. Using your fingers or a pair of tweezers, lay down the watch parts in the desired design.
4. After placing all the watch parts onto the bezel or surface, apply a small amount of Glossy Accents over the top to secure the watch parts.
5. Let dry before wearing or adding additional parts.
Nancy glued the watch parts to an old watch face and glued a bale to create this pendant it.
|Watch Face Necklace Pendant|
For this pendant, Nancy put it into a bezel and wired a loop to attach it to a necklace. On the back of the pendant, she glued decorative paper so that it can be worn either way.
|Steampunk Bezel Necklace Pendant|
Here is another way you can create a necklace from watch parts: using jump rings to attach various parts.
|Steampunk Bib Style Necklace|
The possibilities for creativity using watch parts are endless because not only can you create necklaces, you can also create:
- Cuffs Links
- Tie Tacks
- Belt Buckles and more!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.