|Crafted by Pershette.|
- 6 Wood Blocks
- Halloween Themed Scrapbooking Paper
- Die Cut Letters (to spell "Creepy")
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint to all the blocks.
- Set aside to let dry.
- Using Mod Podge, adhere the paper onto various areas of the blocks.
- Decorate your die cut letters with paint, glitter, etc.
- After the letters are dry, glue each one of the die cut letters to each block to spell the word "creepy."
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to all the blocks.
- Set aside and let dry.
- Glue on Halloween themed embellishments of your choice, such as skeletons, spiders, ghosts, spider webbing, etc.
Be sure to let the glue and any paint dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.