|Crafted by Melody.|
- Paper Cone
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Unfinished Wood Candlestick
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paoint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
You can choose to use any patterned scrapbooking paper of your choice, but for this project, Melody used the Vintage Finds Collection from Teresa Collins.
1. Cut the paper into 4" x 4" squares.
2. Cut those squares in half diagonally to make two triangles.
3. Roll the triangle from the longest side, as shown in the photo.
4. Snip the top point off with scissors and hot glue it onto the cone, starting from the bottom.
5. After placing all the rolled paper onto the cone, use another triangle to create a "hat" to cover up the ends of the top paper rolls.
6. Glue the hat onto the top and feel free to add a small bow or ribbon.
7. Set that aside for now, so that we can work on the candlestick.
You can choose to paint and decorate the candlestick or leave it as is.
8. Place the paper cone onto the candlestick or you can glue it for security.
Be sure everything is dry before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.