|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Paper Cone
- Glass Candlestick
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Decorative Trim
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- Foam Brush
- Foam Applicator
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Measure and cut paper to wrap around the paper cone.
- Adhere the paper to the cone using Mod Podge.
- Sprinkle glitter into a small amount of Mod Podge and apply a thin coat of it over the papered cone.
- Set it aside to let it completely dry.
- Measure and cut decorative trim for the bottom of the cone.
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere the trim to the cone.
- Using a foam applicator, apply alcohol ink in the color of your choice to the entire cglass candlestick.
- After the candlestick is dry, insert the cone onto it and it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.