Can you believe Christmas is only 52 days away?
That means you have plenty of time to craft Christmas projects, such as this Countdown to Christmas Block Set.
- Unfinished Wooden Blocks
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Vinyl Numbers and Words
- Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Apply ink by gently rubbing it onto the edges of each wooden block with a stamp pad.
- Set aside the blocks to let the ink dry.
- Measure and cut paper slightly smaller than the actual size of the space you will be gluing it to expose the inked wood (as shown in the photo below) giving it the look of a wooden border around each paper square.
- Adhere the paper to each side of every block using Mod Podge.
- Set aside to let dry.
- Adhere the vinyl numbers 0, 1, 3, 4, 2, 5 to the first block and 2, 7, 1, 0, 8, 9 to the second block.
- Add the vinyl words to the longest block that the two number blocks will be sitting on.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to all sides of the blocks.
- Let the blocks dry completely before displaying.
Before you know it, Christmas day will be here so don't wait to start those holiday projects!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.