|Crafted by Bonnie.|
- 11" x 14" Blank White Canvas
- Vinyl Lettering "O Come Let Us Adore Him"
- Battery Operated Rice Lights
- Acrylic Paint
- Masking Tape
- Piercing Tool
- Black Permanent Marker
1. Using the paintbrush, apply black paint to the entire canvas.
2. Then, while the black paint is still wet, lightly stroke blue paint in the middle area of the canvas.
3. Set the canvas aside to let dry.
4. Cut the vinyl to fit onto the canvas and adhere it onto the canvas in the desired formation.
5. Using a piercing tool, carefully poke holes in the desired areas of the canvas (where you want to the lights to go) and be sure to watch out for the vinyl.
When you poke holes in the canvas, you may see white canvas threads, but you can cover them by coloring the areas with a permanent black marker.
6. Place the lights through the holes and secure the lights to the back of the canvas (so that they stay in place) with masking tape.
7. Place batteries into the battery operated lights before securing (taping) it to the bottom left or right corner of the canvas.
Turn it on and let it shine!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.