|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Party Straws
- Popsicle Sticks
- Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
1. Use the paintbrush to start painting the popsicle sticks in the desired color.
2. Set aside to let dry.
3. Glue four popsicle sticks together, stacking them into a snowflake shape, as shown in the photo below.
4. Set aside to let dry.
5. Once the glue is completely dry, add embellishments such as glitter, rhinestones, pearls and more.
6. Be sure your snowflake is completely dry before displaying.
Party Straw Snowflakes
You can use any type of party straw you would like, but for this project, Pershette used paper party straws like these.
1. Using the scissors, cut the straws into various lengths.
2. Place your straws into a snowflake shape and apply glue to the center of the snowflake.
3. Set aside to let dry.
4. Once the glue is dry, turn the snowflake over and glue an embellishment of your choice to the center to cover the hole.
5. Let the snowflake dry completely before displaying.
Creative Tip! Add ribbon to turn the snowflakes into ornaments or use string to hang them from the ceiling.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.