|Crafted by Christy.|
- Terra Cotta Plant Pots
- Burlap or Fabric
- Small Wood Balls
- Moss or Shredded Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint in the colors of your choice to the pots.
- Set them aside to let dry.
- To make the faces on the wood balls, dab two black spots for the eyes. Use your finger to lightly smudge on some pink paint for Mary and Baby Jesus to give them a little color. Once the eyes are dry on all three, dab a small dot of white paint in the upper right of the eye.
- Turn your pots upside down and glue the finished heads onto each pot.
- Measure and cut burlap (or fabric) to make the cloak for Mary and Joseph.
- Use hot glue to secure the cloaks onto the pots. You can style them however you would like.
- Fill the smallest pot with moss, hay, or shredded paper (whatever you have available).
- Bundle the baby into burlap or fabric, then place it inside of the pot.
Now, your nativity scene is ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.