|Crafted by Jeannette.|
- Heart Glass Tiles
- Canvas Corp LOVE, Amoure, Amore on Ivory Paper
- Diamond Glaze
- 20 Gauge Craft Wire
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Using a pencil, lightly trace the shape of the heart glass tile on the LOVE paper two times.
- Cut and trim the shapes to fit the back of the tile.
- Glue the papers to the back of each tile using Diamond Glaze.
- Let them dry thoroughly.
- Once dry, glue the two hearts together (back-to-back) with Diamond Glaze to form one heart (for a double-sided look).
- Set aside to let dry.
- When dry, wrap wire around the outside seam of the heart (where it's glued together).
- Twist one end of the wire around the other end and clip off any excess.
- Then, use the round nose pliers to make the other end into a loop, and twist it around the first twist to secure.
- Clip any excess and make sure there aren't any wires sticking out.
Now, add a jump ring to attach it to a necklace, hook it onto a chain for a dangling brooch, hang it on a keychain or clip it onto your purse for a little sparkle!
|Heart Purse Jewelry|
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.