The idea makes you wonder why you never thought of this before. Isn't it beautiful? And it's so easy to put together!
|Crafted by Ann and Cheryl.|
- 3 Floral Candle Rings
- Wired Ribbon
- Floral Wire
- Hot Glue
1. Measure and cut a long strip of ribbon. This will be the base of where the candle rings are attached.
2. Measure and cut ribbon to make a bow and wrap the center of the bow with floral wire to secure it.
3. Glue the bow to the top of the base ribbon.
4. Measure and cut ribbon long enough to make a bow to tie onto the candle rings.
5. Wrap the ribbon around the candle ring and tie it into a bow.
6. Wrap the center of the bow with floral wire to secure it.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to the rest of the candle rings.
8. Layout the candle rings on the base to plan where they will be adhered.
9. Use the hot glue gun to adhere the candle rings to the base ribbon by gluing the back of the bow.
10. Let the glue dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.