|Crafted by Christy.|
- Paper Mache Cone
- Adhesive Rhinestones
- Fabric Strips or Tulle
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, paint the outside of the cone in the desired color.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Once dry, cut the top of the cone to insert the strips of fabric or tulle.
4. Adhere the rhinestones to the desired areas of the cone.
You can also decorate the cone to match the personality of the little princess wearing it or to coordinate with the theme of the party.
5. To turn the cone into a hat, poke two holes into the cone, one hole on either side.
6. String the elastic through and knot each end from the inside of the cone.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.