|Crafted by Christy.|
- 3 Strands of Graduated Pearls
- Various Clear Crystal Beads
- Multi-Strand Ends with 5 Hole Clasp
- 5 Strands of 7"- 8" Chain
- 75-100 6mm Jump Rings
- 25-50 Head Pins
- Bead Caps
- 2 Chain Nose Pliers
- 1 Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
- Attach both ends of the chains to the multi-strand ends.
- Using jump rings, attach first link of the outside chain to the first link of the second chain.
- Continue connecting the first and second chain, alternating jump rings on every other link of chain.
- When connecting the second to the third, start on the second link in the chain, then the fourth, continuing to the bottom.
- Continue with all of the strands of chain making sure to alternate links with the jump rings.
- Lay your beads and crystals out in the desired pattern.
- Put head pins in all beads and crystals with a loop at the end. You can choose to leave the loop open to attach it to your chain or twist the headpin wire around the pin for a more secure fit and attach the bead to the chains with the jump rings.
- Use beads caps on random beads for added texture.
- Finish with a secure clasp, making sure the bracelet fits your wrist without being too loose or snug.
Want to learn how to bead and make your own jewelry? Check out our Class Calendar for all the Beading classes we have to offer for beginners to advanced, including soldering!