- Watch Parts
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Mod Podge
- Quick Grip Glue
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the color of your choice to the entire frame (front and back).
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut patterned scrapbooking paper (of your choice) to fit the front of the frame, using Mod Podge to adhere it.
4. Set it aside to let dry.
Before adding any watch parts or charms, glue larger elements onto the frame first.
5. Once that is done, begin gluing on the watch parts, charms and other metal elements to the frame.
6. When finished, let the frame dry.
Once all the glue has dried, the frame is ready for a picture to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.