|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Washi Tape
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Wood Knobs
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, paint the lids of each box.
2. Set them aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut paper to fit all the sides of each box.
4. Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to all sides of each box and adhere the paper.
5. Set the boxes aside to let dry.
6. Use washi tape to wrap around the lid and line edges of the boxes.
7. Use adhesive to adhere wood knobs to the bottom box (that all the boxes will stack on).
Once dry, it's ready to fill and display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.