|Crafted by Christy.|
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Sanded Grout
- Tiles, Marbles, Glass Pieces
- Mosaic Adhesive
- Grout Spreader
- Acrylic Paint
- Using the paintbrush, paint the entire terra cotta pot both inside and out in the desired paint color.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Use mosaic adhesive to glue the tiles, marbles and glass pieces onto the terra cotta pot and let it dry overnight.
- Prepare the sanded grout by following the directions on the package.
- Using the grout spreader, apply the grout to the pot, pushing it into the cracks around the tiles, marbles and glass pieces.
- Use the scraper to scrape off any excess grout, then use a damp sponge to wipe the grout from the tiles, marbles, and glass pieces.
- Once done, set the terra cotta pot aside to let dry overnight.
- After it's completely dry, wipe off any dry powder residue with a damp sponge.
Want to learn how to make more mosaic projects? Check out our class calendar for our schedule of mosaic classes here.