|Crafted by Christy.|
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Acrylic Paint
- Chalkboard Paint
- Measuring Tape
- Chalkboard Pen or Paint Pen
1. Using the paintbrush, apply paint in the color(s) of your choice to the rim of the terra cotta pot.
2. Apply chalkboard paint (or acrylic paint as chalkboard paint is optional) to the bottom half of the terra cotta pot and set it aside to let dry.
3. Adhere measuring tape, whether it is made of plastic, fabric or paper, around the top rim of the terra cotta pot.
4. Set it aside to let the adhesive dry.
If you applied chalkboard paint to the terra cotta pot, be sure to season the surface by rubbing chalk all over the surface and wiping it down with a damp cloth.
5. Once dry, use a chalk pen (or use a paint pen if you did not apply the chalkboard paint) to write the message "Thank you for helping me grow!"
6. Let the words dry before wrapping it.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.