|Crafted by Christy.|
- Unfinished Wooden Tissue Box
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
You can use any school themed patterned scrapbooking paper, but for this project, Christy used Accomplish from the Class Act Collection by Kaiser Craft.
- Using the foam brush, apply paint in the desired color on the top of the tissue box.
- Measure and cut paper, in the pattern of your choice, to all sides of the tissue box.
- Using the foam brush, apply Mod Podge to each side of the tissue box, then adhere the paper.
- Add embellishments, such as letters, numbers, stickers, vinyl, etc.
- When you're finished embellishing the tissue box, set it aside to let all the adhesive dry.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.