|Crafted by Melody.|
- Craft Picture Easel
- Acrylic Paint
- Delta Ceramcoat Crackle Finish
- Foam Brush
To create the best crackled paint effect, use one dark paint color and one light paint color.
1. Remove the plastic squares from the easel.
2. Using the foam brush, apply the paint color of your choice to the entire easel.
3. Set it aside to let dry.
4. Apply a thick coat of Crackle Finish to the entire easel.
5. When the Crackle Finish is tacky, apply the contrasting paint to the entire easel.
The paint will begin to crackle within minutes.
6. Set it aside to let dry.
7. When dry, use adhesive to glue on any embellishments.
Once dry, insert your photos and it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.