|Crafted by Jeannette.|
- Unfinished Wooden Blocks
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Vinyl Lettering
- Chipboard or Die Cut Numbers
- Distress Ink Pad
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
1. Apply ink by gently rubbing it onto the edges of each wooden block with a stamp pad.
2. Set aside the blocks to let the ink dry.
3. Measure and cut paper to adhere to each side of every block using Mod Podge.
4. Set aside to let dry.
You can use die cut numbers from cardstock, chipboard or even vinyl numbers for the blocks. Use glue and this number pattern to adhere the numbers to each block:
First Block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Second Block 0, 1, 3, 4, 2, 5
Third Block 2, 7, 1, 0, 8, 9
5. Add the vinyl words to the longest block that the number blocks will be displayed upon.
6. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to all sides of the blocks.
7. Let the blocks dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.