|Wood Letterpress Blocks and Tiles|
Dress them up with embellishments for a truly personalized monogram.
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Letterpress Block
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Letter Tiles
- Mod Podge
- X-Acto Knife
- Foam Brush
You may find unfinished letterpress blocks or ones that have already been stained like the one Billie Jo uses here. For the unfinished blocks, feel free to paint or stain before you begin.
1. Measure and cut the paper to fit the letter.
2. Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to the surface of the letter and adhere the paper.
For this project, Billie Jo used the Letterpress Block Letter Tiles, but you can choose to use any letter tiles of your choice, including Scrabble Tiles.
3. Use letter tiles to spell out a word, name, etc. and adhere it onto the block with adhesive.
4. Add other embellishments to the block, such as beads, bakers twine, stickers, glitter, etc.
Let the block dry completely before displaying.