|Crafted by Melody.|
- Wooden Letter B
- 2 Embroidery Hoops
- Two 3" Wooden Discs
- Two 1.5" Wooden Discs
- 26 Gauge Craft Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Ceramcoat Crackle Medium
- Foam Brush
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Apply a thick coat of the Crackle Medium to the letter.
4. Let it get tacky, then apply a dark color paint to the letter.
5. Set it aside to let dry.
6. Measure and cut fabric to wrap around the embroidery hoops.
7. Cover the embroidery hoops with fabric and use the hot glue gun to secure the fabric all around the sides of the hoops.
8. Use the paintbrush to draw red lines on the hoops to resemble red eyes, then set them aside to let dry.
9. Paint the 3" discs to the desired eye color and paint the 1.5" black for pupils.
If you cannot find wooden discs, you can also paint the eyes directly onto the fabric or use other materials, such as foam, felt, etc. to make the eyes.
10. Set them aside to let dry.
11. Glue the discs onto the hoops with the hot glue gun.
12. Poke the wire through the fabric of the hoops to tie them together (as shown in the photos) and then tie them to the letter.
Now, it's ready to hang!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.