|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Artificial Flower
- Styrofoam Ball
- Plastic Eyes
- Vampire Teeth
- Acrylic Paint
- Rub the candle on the sharp edge of the knife. Use the knife to cut a small wedge into the Styrofoam ball (to resemble an open mouth).
- Face the wedge up and then take a pen to poke it into the bottom of the ball. Make the hole come through the wedge.
- Use the paintbrush to apply paint in the colors of your choice to the ball.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Take the artificial flower and carefully remove the flower off the stem.
- Remove the pen from the ball and fill the hole with an adhesive.
- Place the stem into the hole with the glue.
- Glue the flower petals on and around the ball along with the vampire teeth in the wedge of the ball. Then, glue the eyes on.
- Set the flower aside to let dry.