|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- 24" Paper Mache Letters
- Acrylic Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Circle Paper Punch
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the desired colors to the letters.
2. Set them aside to let dry.
3. Use circle paper punches (in 1/2" to 2") with cardstock (or scissors) to make paper dots.
4. Use adhesive to glue the paper dots onto the letter B.
5. Randomly glue googly eyes to the paper dots and let it dry.
6. Wrap ribbon around both letter Os and adhesive (or double-sided tape) to secure it.
Feel free to use other materials to decorate your letters, such as:
- Glow-in-the-Dark Paint
- Duck Tape®
- Cheesecloth and more!
Be sure to let any adhesive dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.