|Crafted by Linda.|
- MDF Frame
- Halloween Themed Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Eek Sign
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
- X-Acto Knife
- Foam Brush
1. Remove the back of the frame.
2. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the color of your choice to the outer edges of the frame.
3. Set it aside to let dry.
You can choose to use any Halloween themed patterned scrapbooking paper of your choice, but for this project, Linda used the Masquerade Party Collection by Teresa Collins.
4. Measure and cut patterned scrapbook paper to fit the front of the frame. A quick way to do this is to put the frame face down onto the paper and trace around the frame.
5. Use Mod Modge to adhere the paper to the frame.
6. Use the knife to carefully cut out the picture hole of the frame.
If you cannot find a small sign that says "Eek!," you can use wooden letters to spell it out or die cut cardstock or chipboard to create the look.
7. Use an adhesive to adhere "Eek!" to the desired area of the frame.
Feel free to add any embellishments to the frame, such as strips of geo mesh like Linda adhered here.
Linda inserted leftover paper into the frame to use it as decoration for Halloween rather than a picture frame.
Let any adhesive and paint dry before placing your photo into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.