- Unfinished Wood Box
- Turquoise Acrylic Paint
- One Roll Jute Ribbon
- Sand (aprox. one cup)
- Mod Podge
- One Bottle Black Sparkle Glitter
- One Sheet Fabscraps Coral One Scrapbook Paper
- One Sheet Fabscraps Big Belly Seahorse Paper
- Two Sheets Fabscraps Splashes Paper
- Paint the inside and outside of wood box with turquoise paint. Allow to dry completely.
- Place Big Belly Seahorse scrapbook paper over the lid, mark edges lightly with a pencil and trim off excess paper.
- Attach paper to lid with Mod Podge.
- Using Splashes scrapbook paper, trace sides of box, cut out and glue on all three sides.
- With Coral One scrapbook paper, trace the top of box, cut and glue on.
- Pour Mod Podge inside of the box and dump in a mixture of sand and black glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue the jute ribbon to top and bottom of all three sides.
- Allow the box to dry completely and then add your favorite shells.
This beachcomber treasure box will be a great addition to your coffee table or mantle.
Visit our website for more inspiring ideas and projects.