This spring fairy wreath is sure to brighten up your entry!
One Moss Wreath
One Metal Mini Wheelbarrow
One Roll 3" Green Chevron Ribbon
One Roll 1/2" Solid Green Ribbon
Yellow Silk Daisy Floral Stem
White Mini Daisy Floral Stem
Hot Glue Gun
- Start with one moss wreath on a flat working surface.
- Cut half of the floral stems off.
- Place flowers on wreath. You may have to adjust their placement a few times until you are happy with the look.
- Wire them to the wreath.
- Using both the chevron green ribbon and the solid green thin ribbon, create a bow and tie with a small piece of floral wire.
- Now attach bow to wreath with floral wire.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the fairies, wheelbarrow and moss on the the wreath.
Your spring wreath is finished. This easy project can be finished quickly and hanging on your door.
For more inspiration and great craft projects visit our website project gallery.