One Pint Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint
Americana Decor Matte Varnish
One Paint Brush
Fine Grit Sandpaper
- Remove all items from your jewelry box then clean the wood surface with a wet rag.
- Gently shake the paint container to mix before using.
- Apply paint with paint brush and allow to dry. (This dries very quickly)
- Apply a second coat if needed and allow to dry.
- Clean paint brush with water.
- Sand the edges gently with fine grit sandpaper.
- Seal with the varnish.
- Clean brush .
The project was so easy and the only reason it took two evenings to finish was because I wanted to make sure the paint was set before sanding. I also bought a brown wax to use on this project, but decided I like the look of the box without it. There does not seem to be a wrong way to use these products. Since the paint can is still full I am now looking for more items to paint.
Try this paint and you will be amazed at how easy and inexpensive it is to change your home decor.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391