|DIY Cheesecloth Ghost Mini Storage Box|
|Unfinished Wood Crate|
Here's what you'll need...
• 1 Rectangle Unfinished Wood Crate
• 1 Bag of Cheesecloth
• 1 Bag of Googly Eyes
• 1 Bottle of Tacky Glue
• 3 Mini Jars
• 1 Bag of Gift Wrap Shred
• 1 Pack of Chalkboard Labels
• 1 Roll of Bakers Twine
Let's get started...
1.Take a piece of cheesecloth and wrap it around the wood box and glue down the beginning and end of it to the box. Allow glue to dry completely.
2. Glue down the googly eyes in place. Allow to dry completely.
3. Attach the chalkboard labels with the bakers twine around the mini jars. Tip: I tied the bakers twine into a knot before adding to the labels.
4. Now add shred inside the box and around the jars. Fill the jars with your favorite candy.
Download a printable version of this tutorial HERE.
For more crafting tutorials and inspirations, visit our Website HERE.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391