Here's what you'll need...
• 1 Glass Block
• 1 "Spooky" Vinyl
• 1 Yard of Black Lace
• 1 Pack of Firefly Lights
• 2 Yards of Orange Ribbon
• 1 Yard of Black Ribbon
• 1 Bag of Shredded Decorative Paper
• 1 Pair of Scissors
• 1 Roll of Double-Sided Tape
Let's get started...
1. Adhere the vinyl to the center of the glass block. We have instructions on how to install vinyl HERE.
2. Measure and cut the lace to wrap around the bottom of the glass block. Using your double-sided tape, apply it around the bottom of the jar and press down the lace until it holds securely.
3. Insert the firefly lights and shredded decorative paper inside the block. Make sure that you tape down the battery pack of the light strand on the outside back of the block.
4. Take the orange ribbon and tie around the glass block making a bow on the top of the jar. Make a smaller bow with the black ribbon and attach it to the orange ribbon.
5. Turn on the lights! It's ready to display.
Download a printable version of this tutorial HERE.