- One Wreath Form
- Package of Wooden Clothespins
- Red, White and Blue Spray Paint (can also use acrylic paint and paintbrush)
- Package of Star Stickers
- One String of Twine
- Scraps of Red, White and Blue Themed Scrapbook Paper
- Lay out clothespins on the wreath form and decide how many will be red, white and blue.
- Remove the blue group from wreath form.
- Spray paint clothespins blue and allow to dry.
- Remove the rest of the clothespins.
- Spray paint red on the next group of clothespins and allow to dry.
- Paint the final group of clothespins with white spray paint and allow to dry.
- Fasten clothespins back on the wreath form in groupings of color.
- Put star stickers on the blue clothespins.
- Attach a piece of twine to the back of the wreath form in two places.
- Glue mini pennants to to twine.
- Attach a red, white and blue ribbon to the back of the wreath form to allow to hang on door or wall.
You are now ready to display your Patriotic Clothespin wreath.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391