- Burlap Pennants
- Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
- Wire Garland with Stars
- Twine for bows
- Wire Cutters
- Paint white diagonal stripes across each pennant with a wide paintbrush. Allow to dry.
- Now paint diagonal red stripes between the white ones and allow to dry.
- Paint a blue square in the corner of each pennant. Set aside to dry.
- Paint four stars (or more if your pennant is longer) with blue acrylic paint and allow to dry.
- Paint a white star in each blue square.
- Using your wire cutters, cut four stars from the wire garland.
- Tie the pennants together to create a banner.
- Tie four bows from colored twine.
- Hot glue twine bows and blue metal stars between each pennant.
Your bunting can be tied to a window or deck, or hung from a mantle, table or a wall.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391