- One Unfinished Wooden Shadowbox Frame with Clothes Line
- Purple Scrapbook Paper
- Purple Acrylic Paint
- Washington Huskies Stickers
- In Case of Emergency Vinyl
- Paint the unfinished wooden box and allow to dry.
- Burnish vinyl letters on the lower part of the frame glass and slowly peel off vinyl backing.
- Remove the frame back and glue purple paper to the inside.
- Add sticker to the top of the frame backing.
- Hang money from clothesline with mini clothespins.
- Attach back of frame and your gift is finished!
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391