This is a popular post on Pinterest right now! Create a 2015 centerpiece for your graduation party - it's really easy. Customize the centerpiece with your graduate's school colors.
The Teal color is perfect for Bonney Lake High School!
- 2,0,1, and 5 Chipboard Numbers
- Black, Silver and Teal Tulle
- One Quart Mason Jar
- 4 Wooden Dowels
- Silver and Teal Glitter
- Spray Adhesive
- Rhinestone Jeweled Ribbon
- Silver Wrapping Ribbon
- Place 2015 chipboard numbers on a piece of paper and spray with adhesive.
- Sprinkle silver glitter over the numbers until they are completely covered. Allow to dry.
- Spray the bottom of the Mason jar with spray adhesive.
- Wrap the rhinestone ribbon around the top of the glued area and cut off excess.
- Now sprinkle teal glitter over the rest of the glue covering the area completely.
- Shake the excess silver glitter from the numbers and attach to a dowel with spray adhesive. Allow to dry.
- Using the teal tulle, cut ten 12" strips of tulle, tie in the middle with a piece of floral wire.
- Fluff the pouf.
- Repeat for the silver and black tulle.
- Put black tissue paper in the Mason jar and fluff.
- Push the end of a dowel into the center of each pouf.
- Place the dowels with the poufs and the 2015 into the Mason jar.
- Tie silver ribbon to each dowel.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391