- Clear Plastic One Gallon Paint Bucket
- Burgundy Cardstock Paper, 2 Pieces 8 1/2" x 11"
- Washington State University Stickers
- College Survival Kit Vinyl Lettering
- Die Cut Letters Spelling Cougars
- Attach the Washington State University Sticker along the top of the paint bucket.
- Attach the logo sticker along the bottom of the paint bucket.
- Now glue the die cut Cougar letters to the bottom.
- Attach the college survival kit vinyl lettering to the outside of the bucket by burnishing firmly.
- Line the inside of the bucket with 2 pieces of 8 1/2" x 11" burgundy paper.
Your college survival kit is ready to fill with essential items for going off to college.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391