- Wood Piece
- DecorArt Dazzling Metallics Venetian Gold
- Americana Staining Antiquing Medium
- Embroidery Floss
- Lightly stain the wood piece with a mix of the paint and antiquing medium. Allow to dry.
- Apply WA state vinyl to board and peel backing off.
- Use the piercer tool to make starter holes for the nails.
- Pound nails in the holes inside of the vinyl WA edge and around the heart.
- Use embroidery floss to string from the heart out to edge
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391