Do you know a girl who loves the story of Tinkerbell and Peter Pan? Are you creating a Disney themed party for kids?
You can easily create this Tinkerbell Mason Jar to use as a nightlight, room decoration or even a party favor.
One Mason Jar
Tinkerbell Vinyl by Decorating Your Life
Black Acrylic Glitter Paint
Battery Operated Firefly Lights
- Mask off an oval or circle on the front of the Mason Jar. You can use a precut piece of vinyl, masking tape or any other sticky product.
- Paint the outside of the Mason Jar with the black paint and allow to dry.
- Paint the lid and band with black paint. Allow to dry.
- Peel off the masking material.
- Apply the vinyl Tinkerbell, press firmly making sure the vinyl image is sticking to the jar completely.
- Now add battery operated Firefly lights to the inside of the jar and your project is done.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391