What better way to display your child's artwork or photo on the refrigerator than with something they created?
|Crafted by Christy.|
- One Giant Wooden Clothespin
- Embellishments such as Glitter, Buttons, Ribbon, Stickers, etc.
- Paint (optional)
- Paintbrush (optional)
- Two 1" Magnets
- 527 All Purpose Glue
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Your child can choose to paint the clothespin first before adding embellishments, or embellishing the natural wood design.
- After the paint and/or embellishments are dry, a parent should assist the child in adhering the magnet to the back of the clothespin. If you do not have 527 All Purpose Glue, you can use a similar adhesive.
- Apply glue to the back of each magnet and place one at the top and one at the bottom of the clothespin (on the backside).
- Set the clothespin aside to let the adhesive for the magnets to thoroughly dry.
- Proudly display on the refrigerator for all to enjoy.
Learn more kids crafts by signing up in store for our Mommy and Me Class that takes place every Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.