A cute craft for kids that makes an adorable Valentine's Day gift for someone special!
|Crafted by Laurie.|
- 1 Headstone Box
- 1 Doodle Bug 12" x 12" Paper in Sweetcakes
- 1 Doodle-Pops Cardstock Cupcake Sticker
- Kelly Panacci Embossed Stickers (Valentine Theme)
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint in Cardinal Red
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Trace the headstone box onto the paper.
- Cut out the shape and set aside.
- Use the paintbrush to apply the paint completely to the headstone box. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, adjust the shape of the paper to fit into the box by trimming (if needed).
- Then, glue the paper to the inside of the box. You can use an adhesive of your choice but for this project, Laurie used 527 Multi-Purpose Glue.
- Place the "Sweet" sticker from the Kelly Panacci sticker sheet towards the top part of the paper.
- Place the Doodle-Pops cupcake sticker towards the bottom of the paper. You are not limited to using this particular sticker as you can very well choose a different cupcake sticker to use for this project.
- Proudly display in an area of your home or give it as a gift.
And the creativity does not stop there! Your child can embellish the sides with glitter, stick-on jewels, ribbon, etc. or even decide to paint designs onto the box. Remember, the possibilities for creativity are endless!