These decorative moss trees are ideal for all year round decor for your home. The fun thing about these moss trees is that they can be festively adorned for holidays and parties.
|Crafted by Ann.|
- Paper Cone
- Artificial Moss
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Stick
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
Before we get started, the paper cones were not painted before the moss was glued on but if you can if you like.
1. Starting from the top of the cone, measure and trim the amount of moss to go around the top of the cone.
We suggest gluing on a strip at a time as the length of moss will increase as you work your way down the bottom of the cone rather going gluing on one large strip of moss.
2. Using the hot glue gun, apply hot glue to the area of the cone where you want to adhere the moss.
3. Wrap the moss around the cone, firmly adhering it into the glue.
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 until the entire cone is covered.
5. Set aside to let it dry completely before displaying.
You can display them on candle holders, decorative plates, fabric and more!
Ann wrapped a small vine around each one of the moss trees for a little extra flair.
Use embellishments and ornaments to reflect the season or holiday or create a stunning centerpiece by adding candles and flowers.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.