|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in Red and White
- Blue Acrylic Paint
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Using the paintbrush, paint the entire canvas, including the sides in blue paint.
Pershette used a metallic blue acrylic paint for shimmer and sheen.
2. Set aside to let dry.
3. Using the white duct tape, you will apply two strips (to create a thick white line) to lay across the middle of the canvas (both horizontally and vertically) and diagonally (to create an X).
4. Cut the strips long enough to tape around the backside of the canvas.
When you're done, the white duct tape will look like a 6-point star.
5. Using the red duct tape, lay across the middle of the white lines (both horizontally and vertically).
6. Lay strips of red duct tape (cut the tape in half to create a narrow red line) diagonally in the middle of the white lines, leaving a 1/4" space in between the red duct tape and the center.
Creativity Tip! Apply Mod Podge on top of the blue paint and add blue glitter for an extra sparkly touch.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.