Who prefers a treat? We know the kids will, so here are five creative ideas on displaying and gifting sweets.
Let's start with how to display candy for your home or a party.
1. Glue a candle cup onto a glass candlestick and add vinyl. Finish it off with ribbons and fill it with colorful candy.
2. Below, we have two ways to display candy. On the left is a glass container that was stacked on top of another. Fill it with various types of candy and decorate the top lid with ribbon to make a sweet display! On the right, the small glass container is glued to the top of a glass candlestick, topped off with ribbon.
Using ribbon is a quick and easy to way to decorate a project, but don't let it stop your creativity into exploring other ways to embellish your candy displays. You can glue glitter onto the outside of the glass, use paint pens, Adirondack alcohol ink and much more! Remember, we are providing inspiration to let your imagination run wild!
Now, let's take a look at the fun ways to gift sweets, make party favors and goodie bags.
3. Plastic tubes are convenient because they come with a cap, so no dealing with candy spilling from open bags. It's a quick and easy process to fill the tubes with candy and decorate with stickers or vinyl.
4. Did you know you can die cut treat containers? The great thing about these is being able to select any paper you would like to use, which takes care a lot of the decorating but you can also add fun embellishments.
5. Lastly, we have a plain white treat bag that has been dressed up in color using stickers, baker's twine and a mini clothespin to keep it closed.
Have a fun and safe Halloween!